Fabric, Haberdashery & Craft Supplies
190 Queen St, St Marys (Sydney) Telephone: 02-96734181
Judy Steenbeeke & Staff
Telephone, Email and Mail orders Welcome
- We will mail out swatches to check texture and colour at no charge.
- Postage and Packaging: $6 per order within Australia
- All prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) include GST
- Sale discounts apply only to instore purchases
- Direct Deposit, Mastercard, Visa and American Express accepted
Justice of the Peace
(Free) Mon-Fri 2pm-4.30pm
Getting to the Shop
- Short Walk from St Marys Train Station
- On Street Parking in front of shop, large parking lot off street behind shop
We welcome Tour Groups, please make an appointment.
190 Queen St
St Marys (Sydney)
NSW 2760 Australia
Click for Map
Online Enquiries (Email)
Closed: Easter Saturday and Christmas Day to New Year
We also carry machine oil, needles and thread.
Friend us on Facebook
20% off XStitch Embroideries Tapestries Oct-Nov-Dec
20% off Fabrics Dec-Feb
20% off Waddings Feb
20% off Xmas July
Discounts only apply instore
Upto 20% off Knitting May June July
10% discount to Students
Seniors Thursday: 10% discount on everything instore
Knitting & Crochet
Fiddlesticks Knitting Yarn by Texyarns now available from Lee Nova Craft.
Lee Nova Craft now carries 4 and 8 ply Texyarns Fiddlesticks Knitting Yarn in a large variety of colours.
Fiddlesticks Knitting Yarn works well for Crochet and Knitting and 4 Ply Balls come in 27 Colours and 8 Ply is available in 66 Colours. Lee Nova Craft is the only Local Supplier.
Wide Range of Wool and Synthetic Yarns
Lee Nova Craft stocks a wide range of contemporary, traditional, discontinued and unusual haberdashery, including discontinued DMC Cebelia, Threads, Books, Cross Stitch, Long Stitch, Cottons, Wool, accessories, tools, needles, scissors, hooks, braiding, ribbons, sequins, elastic, frames, wadding, buttons, lace and patterns to meet your craft, sewing, knitting, crochet, sewing and other project needs.
Come in and browse, Telephone (02-96734181) and Online enquiries welcome.
- Knitting Yarns and Wool (100% Wool, Alpaca and Synthetic Blends)
- Textured Yarns
- Knitting Patterns
- Boye Starting Point Baby Booties starter Knitting Project - we can also supply the wool, yarn, knitting needles, yarn needles and crochet hooks to complete the project
- Knitting Needles and Accessories
- Cottons, Threads and Yarns suitable for Crochet and Knitting
- Tassles, Beads and Buttons
- Crochet Hooks and Accessories
- Fine Cotton Yarn for doilies, table cloths and runners
- Knitting Laces and Ribbon Roses to make decorative coathangers
- Eyes, buttons and lace to trim your project
Lee Nova craft carries a range of Wool and Synthetic Yarns to meet your needs for crocheting and knitting jumpers, sweaters, vests, dresses, mittens, gloves, fingerless mittens, vests, cardigans, scarves, beanies, baby blankets, booties and bonnets.
While Stocks Last Upto 20% off Knitting in May June July
- 2Ply, 3Ply and 4 Ply 100% Pure Wool (50g Ball)reg-salePrice: $6.50
- 3Ply and 4Ply Big Baby (100g Ball)reg-salePrice: $7.20
- 8 Ply Woolcraft (100% Wool 50g Ball)reg-salePrice: $3.30
- Panda Astraka (100g)reg-salePrice: $3.50
- 8 Ply Country Cleck Heaton (Country 8 ply is 100% Australian wool, 50g)reg-salePrice: $5.30
- 8 Ply Magnum (100g)reg-salePrice: $4.75
- 8 Ply AcrCraft reg-salePrice: $3.30
- 10 Ply Country Aran (100% Wool 50g Balls)reg-salePrice: $6.60
- 12 Ply Patons Jet (100% Wool 50g Balls)reg-salePrice $8.60
- 14 Ply Inca (Wool/Alpaca/Blend 100g Balls)reg-salePrice $8.25
- 14 Ply Country Wide (100% Wool 50g Balls)reg-salePrice $8.25
- Panda Feltable Wool 50g (Discontinued Line)Price: $3.30