Selected Fabric, Haberdashery & Craft Supplies
While Stocks Last at 190 Queen St Marys
Open Mon,Wed,Thu,Fri:9.30am-4.00pm; Tues:9.30am-3pm; Sat:9.30-2pm
Knitting & Crochet
"Forget the cents" Wool Sale in May, June and July
Fiddlesticks Knitting Yarn by Texyarns now available from Lee Nova Craft.
Lee Nova Craft now carries 4 and 8 ply Texyarns Fiddlesticks Knitting Yarn, most colours in stock at any time.
Fiddlesticks Knitting Yarn works well for Crochet and Knitting. Lee Nova Craft is the only Local Supplier.
- 2Ply, 3Ply and 4 Ply 100% Pure Wool (50g Ball) in a range of colours, to clear at $4.50
- 3Ply and 4Ply Big Baby (100g Ball) Our Price: $7.95
- 8 Ply Woolcraft (100% Machine Washable Wool 50g Ball) in a range of colours, to clear $3.00
- 8 Ply Patons Cotton Blend 50g $5.85
- 8 Ply Panda Magnum acrylic (100g) (black & white Price: $5.85) (most colours in stock at any time: $4.95)
- Panda 8 Ply Acrocraft 100gm acrylic $3.90 (all colours in stock)
- Panda 8 Ply Crypto acrylic 150gms (most colours in stock or on order):$7.95
Wide Range of Wool and Synthetic Yarns
Lee Nova Craft stocks a wide range of contemporary, traditional, discontinued and unusual haberdashery, including discontinued DMC Cebelia, Threads, Books, Cross Stitch, Long Stitch, Cottons, Wool, accessories, tools, needles, scissors, hooks, braiding, ribbons, sequins, elastic, frames, wadding, buttons, lace and patterns to meet your craft, sewing, knitting, crochet, sewing and other project needs.
Come in and browse, Telephone (02-96734181) and Online enquiries welcome.
- Knitting Yarns and Wool (100% Wool, Alpaca and Synthetic Blends)
- Textured Yarns
- Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Needles and Accessories
- Cottons, Threads and Yarns suitable for Crochet and Knitting
- Tassles, Beads and Buttons
- Crochet Hooks and Accessories
- Fine Cotton Yarn for doilies, table cloths and runners
- Knitting Laces and Ribbon Roses to make decorative coathangers
- Eyes, buttons and lace to trim your project
Lee Nova craft carries a range of Wool and Synthetic Yarns to meet your needs for crocheting and knitting jumpers, sweaters, vests, dresses, mittens, gloves, fingerless mittens, vests, cardigans, scarves, beanies, baby blankets, booties and bonnets.